Fever-Tree Giveaway Sponsored for Nugget Market, Inc. Official Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: You need not transact any business with the Sponsors (Nugget Market, Inc. and Fever-Tree) nor pay any fee or other consideration to enter the Giveaway. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Giveaway void where and to the extent prohibited by law.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Giveaway is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the State of California, and are at least 18 years of age.
Associates, officers, employees and directors of Nugget Market, Inc. and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) are not eligible.
By submitting an entry, the participant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and all decisions of Sponsors with respect to the Giveaway.
3. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD: The promotion will be active and entries will be accepted as indicated in the contest description.
4. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Giveaway, fill out the entry form provided.
5. PRIZES AND DRAWING: All properly completed entries will be collected and names of winners will be randomly selected at Nugget Markets' corporate office on Thursday, June 15, 2023.
There shall be sixteen (16) winners, one winner per store. Each winner shall receive 1 (one) Fever-Tree branded cooler, 3 (three) 8-packs of Fever-Tree Premium Ginger Ale cans, 3 (three) 8-packs of Fever-Tree Premium Indian Tonic Water cans, 3 (three) 8-pack of Fever-Tree Refreshingly Light Premium Indian Tonic Water cans and 3 (three) 8-packs of Fever-Tree Premium Ginger Beer cans valued at $233.
6. WINNERS’ CONDITIONS: All winners must agree to all of the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and sign documents, agreements and releases. Winners must sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity Waiver. All documents and releases must be completed by two weeks after date of announcement of the winners.
The Prize may not be substituted, transferred or exchanged. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. If a winner cannot or does not accept the prize as stated in these Official Rules, the Prize will be forfeited.
7. NOTIFICATION OF AND REQUIRED ACTION BY POTENTIAL WINNERS: Sponsor will notify winners via contact information provided on the entry form and will give information on how to collect their prize. To become a Winner, each notified entrant must complete, execute and deliver to Sponsor within two (2) weeks of the notification, the following forms to be supplied by Sponsor: (a) Affidavit of Eligibility, (b) Publicity Waiver. Winners who do not return the completed forms and take possession of the Prize within the designated time period will be disqualified and forfeit the prize.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: The Winners must be able to verify they are 18 years of age as of the start date of the promotion, and a legal resident of California. The Winner must take possession of the Prize, in person, no later than two (2) weeks after date of notification.
Sponsor in its sole discretion, may use, publish and display Winners’ names, biographical information, statements made regarding the Sponsor, or the Promotion, portrait, voice and likeness for trade, advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration, or notification, review or approval, worldwide, and on the Internet. By submitting an entry, nominees release and agree to hold harmless Sponsor and its parents, affiliates and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injury, loss or damage of any kind to person, including without limitation death, property damage and personal injuries, or arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize, participation in any Promotion related activity, or participation in this Promotion.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or website, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods will void all such entries and subject any participant using any such method to disqualification.
Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may publicly identify and display the name, in whole or in part, of each winning entrant. Winners will not receive any prize or compensation beyond the prizes described in this Official Rules.
9. SPONSOR RELEASED FROM LIABILITY: By participating in the Giveaway, Winners agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and their owners, directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway, including but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b) technical errors; (c) printing or typographical errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Giveaway; and (e) late, lost or undeliverable mail, email or direct message on social media.
10. DISPUTES: Winners agree that any dispute arising out of the Giveaway shall be resolved by the Superior Court of the State of California in and for the County of Yolo, County of Sonoma or the County of Marin. The laws of the State of California, without regard to any conflict of rules, shall apply.
11. WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt to Nugget Market, Inc. 311 Mace Blvd. Davis, CA 95618 ATTN: Marketing Department.
Sponsors: Nugget Market, Inc. and Fever-Tree