- Prep time
- 10 minutes PT10M
- Cook time
- 5–7 minutes PT7M
- 1–2 servings
This crowd-pleasing flatbread works perfectly as an appetizer, or try it for lunch alongside a simple salad.
- 1 pizza crust (8-inch diameter), par-baked or fresh
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pint mixed cherry tomatoes, halved
- 12 pieces Galbani Ciliegine Mozzarella, halved
- 5 leaves basil
- 1–2 tablespoons balsamic glaze
Brush pizza crust with 1 tablespoon olive oil and bake per package instructions. Sear cherry tomatoes, cut-sides down, in the remaining olive oil until caramelized. Top hot pizza crust with tomatoes, mozzarella and fresh basil, and drizzle with balsamic glaze.