- Prep time
- 3–4 days PT0
- Cook time
- 20 pints
These crisp, zesty pickled vegetables are sure to become a favorite condiment and are a healthy flavorful treat.
- 2 quarts water
- 2 quarts distilled white vinegar
- ¼ cup salt
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 heads cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 fresh jalapeños, sliced thin
- 4 carrots, cut into ½-inch rounds
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 3 bunches cilantro, washed with stems
In a large work bowl, combine ingredients for brine and stir until sugar and salt dissolve. Pack vegetables in pint-sized Mason jars and cover with brine. Keep in cool dry place for 3–4 days. Refrigerate and serve.