- Prep time
- 45 minutes PT45M
- Cook time
- 10 minutes PT10M
- 8 servings
With a kick from the warm cumin and chili powder, this sweet grilled corn salad was corn to be wild!
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- Coarse salt and ground pepper to taste
- 6 ears of corn, husks and silks removed
- 2 pints organic cherry tomatoes
- ½ red onion, diced
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ¼ pound feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds, toasted and crushed
In a bowl, whisk together lime juice, ground cumin and chili powder. Add the olive oil in a slow, steady stream while whisking to create a vinaigrette. Season with salt and pepper to taste, then set aside.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Brush corn lightly with olive oil, then grill until lightly charred, about 10 minutes, turning ears often for even cooking. Remove from grill and allow to cool.
Remove corn kernels from cobs and place in a large bowl. Add the tomatoes, onion, cilantro, feta and vinaigrette, then toss to coat evenly.
Sprinkle with cumin seeds and serve immediately.